Friday, August 29, 2008

Fridge-Worthy Friday Flop

Well, today was the first fridge-worthy friday. My brilliant plan was to bubble paint. I found a recipe online and had been looking forward to this all week. Well, first the paint didn't make bubbles. I finally got that fixed and told Sarala to blow into the straw. She did, then sucked a bunch into her mouth. Yuck!


We did get bubbles blown, but the paint was watery so it looked neat at first, but as it began to dry it lost most of the bubble look. Oh well, we finished up by dipping some string into the paint to drag on the paper. Sarala actually did this.


After getting Sarala up I let Kaelyn have a turn with paint. Her first I think. She also put some into her mouth. Once she realized it didn't taste good and was messy, she didn't want anything to do with it.

Maybe next week will be better. No paint for a while.

No comments: