Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Give Thanks

It's hard to believe that it is November already. Facebook is filled with people giving thanks as November is typically a time of year where we stop and put emphasis on the good things in our lives. I have been thinking about all of the things that I am thankful for, so I decided to list a few here.

  • Three healthy children
  • A loving husband
  • Our family trip to Disney World
  • A great visit with my grandparents in Oct
  • Family
  • Church family
  • Friends
  • A boy who likes to sit and cuddle with his mama
  • A girl who likes to create
  • A girl who likes to care for others
  • Creativity
  • Photographing newborns and sharing a gift with friends
There are so many more! That boy who likes to cuddle is sitting in my lap now, so I think I should stop and take the time to cuddle back! It may sound cheesey, but I think we all need to try to focus on the things that we are thankful for more often.

No comments: